On a chilly Friday night as we were sitting in our living room all excited to watch this new show on Netflix, I got this mad urge to bake something… anything. I quickly browsed through my diary and found this recipe. Hence, I decided to cook a batch of soft and chewy brownie bites! This is my 5th batch in the last 2 weeks and it looks 99% pure. I am the Hesienberg of Brownies, or at least a Jesse (Yoooo!). #Saymyname #Hankapproves
- Unsalted Butter – 1/2 Cup
- White Granulated Sugar – 1 Cup
- Eggs – 2 Large
- Vanilla Extract – 1 Tsp
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1/3 Cup
- All Purpose Flour – 1/2 Cup
- Salt – 1/4 Tsp
- Baking Powder – 1/4 Tsp
- Chopped Walnuts – 2 Tbs
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease and flour 8-inch square pan and keep aside
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and mix well
- Little by little sift in the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder. Stir well.
- Spread the batter into the square pan and sprinkle some chopped walnuts.Bake for 25-28 minutes. Do not overcook!
Enjoy warm with some coffee ice cream! 🙂